Gifts of Real Estate
How It Works
- You deed your home, your vacation home, undeveloped property, or a commercial building to
Abington Health Foundation.
- The Foundation may use the property for its own purposes or will sell it and use the proceeds.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific program at the Foundation.
Download a brochure on this topic: